By Roger Turvey
Give your scholars the simplest likelihood of good fortune with this attempted and confirmed sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to background is the most well-liked, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and evaluate necessities of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and advice for every appropriate specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This name is acceptable for numerous classes including:
- OCR: England 1485-1558: the Early Tudors
Read Online or Download Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 PDF
Similar protestantism books
Anglican Christians are the heirs to a wealthy culture. No different relations of church buildings has been praying in English so long as the Anglicans, whose prayers were ruled through the rhythm and wonder of the ebook of universal Prayer. Anglicans mix what's most sensible from the Celtic, Orthodox Christian, and Roman Catholic traditions, and upload to them principles vital to Anglicans – nature, incarnation, social justice, and extra – to create precise and sometimes appealing prayers.
A Divine Revelation of Satan's Deceptions exposes Satan's strategies to undermine God's humans and to wreck those that haven't begun to obtain Christ. writer Mary okay. Baxter unearths how the enemy is keeping captive in hell the advantages God has given to believers to complete His paintings on the earth, advantages of anointing, presents, assets, and extra.
Drawing on years of ethnographic research, Naomi Haynes explores Pentecostal Christianity within the type of group the place it usually prospers: a densely populated local within the middle of an extraction economic system. at the Zambian Copperbelt, Pentecostal adherence embeds believers in relationships that support them to “move” and development in existence.
Why Fifty colors of Grace? A twist at the identify of a really debatable publication and picture, the identify screams, “Scandal! ” greater than simply striking, God’s grace is scandalous. His love is promiscuous. it is going to set you unfastened from the bondage of perfectionism, condemnation, emotions of inadequacy and faith.
- Daddy Grace: A Celebrity Preacher and His House of Prayer (Religion, Race, and Ethnicity)
- A Lutheran Looks at Catholics
- Religion and Society in the Diocese of St Davids 1485–2011
- The Evangelical Revival (Introductions to History)
Extra resources for Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558
Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 by Roger Turvey