By Georg Schwedt,Wolfgang Zettlmeier
Read Online or Download Allgemeine Chemie - ein Leselehrbuch (German Edition) PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
Acids and bases are ubiquitous in chemistry. Our figuring out of them, even if, is ruled via their behaviour in water. move to non-aqueous solvents results in profound alterations in acid-base strengths and to the charges and equilibria of many approaches: for instance, artificial reactions regarding acids, bases and nucleophiles; isolation of pharmaceutical actives via salt formation; formation of zwitter- ions in amino acids; and chromatographic separation ofsubstrates.
Chemical constitution and bonding. The scope of the sequence spans the complete Periodic desk and addresses constitution and bonding matters linked to the entire parts. It additionally focuses cognizance on new and constructing components of recent structural and theoretical chemistry akin to nanostructures, molecular electronics, designed molecular solids, surfaces, steel clusters and supramolecular constructions.
An creation to Air Chemistry serves as a textbook on air chemistry and covers subject matters resembling chemical rules, sampling and assortment, therapy of information, and distinct equipment of study. The atmospheric chemistry of sulfur compounds is additionally mentioned, including nitrogen compounds and ozone, aerosols, and carbon compounds.
This publication introduces readers to primary info on phosphor and quantum dots. It comprehensively experiences the newest learn advances in and functions of fluoride phosphors, oxide phosphors, nitridosilicate phosphors and diverse quantum dot fabrics. Phosphors and phosphor-based quantum dot fabrics have lately won enormous clinical curiosity because of their wide variety of purposes in lighting fixtures, screens, clinical and telecommunication applied sciences.
- Computational Mechanisms of Au and Pt Catalyzed Reactions: 302 (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Thermophysical Properties of Chemicals and Hydrocarbons
- Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Inorganic Substances: A Prelude to the Study of Descriptive Inorganic Chemistry (Cambridge Texts in Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- Ring Opening Metathesis Polymerisation and Related Chemistry: State of the Art and Visions for the New Century (Nato Science Series II:)
- International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology: 304
Additional resources for Allgemeine Chemie - ein Leselehrbuch (German Edition)
Allgemeine Chemie - ein Leselehrbuch (German Edition) by Georg Schwedt,Wolfgang Zettlmeier